The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These products are not alternatives to medical care. The contents of this website are not medical advice & are intended for general knowledge & information only.
This leaves many wondering… What other options do I have to help my child better cope with their mental health struggles in a healthy and healing manner?
You and your child will leave with a self-made aromatic therapy product custom targeted toward your child’s needs & intuition.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have a child who has been diagnosed or exhibits symptoms of anxiety or depression.
- You seek integrative or alternative options to help your child cope with and understand what may be going on to them.
- Your child is currently utilizing prescription medication and/or behavioral therapy with little effectiveness.
- You want to try holistic tools & techniques before utilizing prescription medication to improve anxiety depression symptoms.
- You are interested in expanding your knowledge and your child’s knowledge about holistic options for supporting mental health & finding healthy coping mechanisms for anxiety and depression
~2 hours of interactive education on holistic options for coping with anxiety
~1 hands-on aromatic project custom created to fit your child.
~Ample time to ask questions about what may work best for your child.
~Referrals to other holistic practices on the mountain that support coping with youth anxiety.
~Workbook will be provided for interactive activity.
~Within 24-hours of purchase, you will receive an email with added information & the opportunity to schedule a short introductory consultation to express any information in private before the workshop- free of charge.
~$20 Cost includes: 1 child, 1 make & take aromatic product, 1 workbook.
~Parent must attend. Space limited to 1 parent. Please inquire if more than one would like to join to make sure space/seating available.
~The privacy of all other participants must be respected at all times!